• What are the product dimensions of every turner? (they will also be added to the product descriptions)
Original & Quick dimensions Dimensions (L x H x W)
1 Arm: 6" x 11.5" x 8"
2 Arms: 12" x 11.5" x 7"
3 Arms: 18" x 11.5 " x 7"
4 Arms: 24" x 11.5" x 7"
5 Arms: 30" x 11.5" x 7"
6 Arms: 36" x 11.5" x 7"
8 Arms: 48" x 11.5" x 7"
10 Arms: 60" x 11.5" x 7"
MINI 1 & 2
• What is the material made out of and what makes it fire safe? Also, is it paintable or stainable material?
Our turners are made from cellular PVC Trim board which is fire resistant. It won't crack, rot or split. It is also insect and moisture resistant. It can be painted using paints that are 100% acrylic latex and with a light reflective value of 55 units or greater.
• Is the motor being enclosed a safety issue because of how hot the motors get?
Our motors are inside the turner but NEVER touch the board. They are held out away from it with a spacer and we position our drying racks for heat to escape out of the top.
• Why does my turner make noise sometimes?
As much as we want every turner to be so quiet you can't hear it, it's just not possible. Some motors may have some clicking in them but are perfectly fine to use and it does NOT affect the functionality of the tuner.
•How long are the arms on each turner?
Our original arms are 9.5” and our quick release arms are 11”.
• How long do the motors last if they’re being ran daily?
Motors should last a long time if used properly.
• How often does the website restock?
Restocks happen weekly and there is a limited quantity available to keep shipping times down. Restocks usually happen Saturday mornings. Please make sure you have joined our Deno's Tumbler Turners LLC Facebook group to keep up with any restock changes as days and times can vary.
• Do the motors only turn one direction or both directions?
Our motors turn both directions by clicking the switch until it changes directions. NEVER hold the arm to switch the direction.
• Are there any tricks on troubleshooting an arm that is rubbing?
We put felt under each arm to keep it from squeaking. If your arms start to rub check your felt and replace.
• What is the difference between the mini and the regular? How much space is between each arm and is this changeable by request?
Mini turners are just that. MINI. They are for tight places and smaller cups. The spacing between the arms is 6” on center. (meaning from the middle of one arm to the middle of the next) You may request 8" or 10" spacing for an extra fee.
• What is the difference between the regular turner and quick release turner?
Our original turners screw in and our quick release turners are a button you push. The quick release turner was thought of with Sandy in mind. She is having a hard time screwing in the arm of the original and I came up with a one handed button that anyone can use.
• Will my turner need to be assembled when I receive it?
No, your turner will come ready to be plugged in and ready for use. Each arm is already leveled and ready for you to start creating. It is always a good idea to check the level of your tumbler to make sure its completely level before epoxy. Depending on your preferred cup inserts you may need to adjust your tumbler.
• How can I get ahold of Deno's if I am still having issues or can't find the answer to a question I'm looking for?
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 812-459-9113. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response. Any emails or phone calls received after 5PM Central Friday will be returned on the following Monday.